The 31st chapter of the Book of Proverbs changes the way we look at women in Old Testament times. The Proverbs 31 woman was not a second-class citizen. She was an equal partner to her loving husband, a cherished mother to her children, and a successful business woman. She was the wife of a prominent man, and she helped those less fortunate. She created a lovely home for her family, made them beautiful clothing, and prepared gourmet meals.
Was she some sort of a Biblical Superwoman? Not at all—she was a well-rounded woman who had a sense of priorities and still found time for herself. Although she lived three thousand years ago, the Proverbs 31 woman is a relevant role model for today’s woman.
Proverbs 31 Lifestyles invites you to join us as we explore how we can become Proverbs 31 women, in our new new online programme, The Proverbs Principle!
Defining the Proverbs 31 Woman
A look at our Biblical role model and her many desirable attributes
Living Proverbs 31
Step-by-step… how can we take on her attributes and live the life of a woman who is devoted to God and her family, and still finds to time to run a business and help the poor
Creating a Proverbs 31 Home
Running an organized and efficient home, using the model of the Proverbs 31 woman
Scroll down for an exciting offer from Proverbs 31 Lifestyles!
What topics are covered in the programme?
The complete programme is made up of 30 videos, 1 pdf workbook and 1 pdf worksheet. Take a look at the outline of each module:
MODULE 1: DEFINING THE PROVERBS 31 WOMAN
- Video 1: Worth More Than Rubies
- Video 2: Her Relationship With God
- Video 3 Strength and Dignity
- Video 4: Forgiving and Forgiven
- Video 5: Confidence in the Future
- Video 6: Wisdom and Kindness
- Video 7: The Heart of Her Husband
- Video 8: Her Children Call Her Blessed
- Video 9: The Other People in Her Life
- Video 10: Hearth and Home
- Video 11: She Provides Food For Her Family
- Video 12: Clothing Her Family
- Video 13: Health and Beauty, Inside and Out
- Video 14: She Reaches Out To the Needy
- Video 15: Give Her of the Fruit of Her Hands
- Video 16: The Many Fine Things She Does
MODULE 2: LIVING PROVERBS 31
- Video 17: Becoming a Proverbs 31 Woman
- Video 18: Worshipping Your Proverbs 31 God
- Video 19: Loving Your Proverbs 31 Husband
- Video 20: Raising a Proverbs 31 Family
- Video 21: Forming Proverbs 31 Friendships
- Video 22: Looking Like the Proverbs 31 Woman
- Video 23: Developing a Proverbs 31 Work Ethic
- Video 24: Enjoying a Proverbs 31 Lifestyle
- Video 25: Living Proverbs 31 in Today’s World
- BONUS: PDF Workbook: Reflections for a Proverbs 31 Woman
MODULE 3: CREATING A PROVERBS 31 HOME
- Video 26: A Place For Everything and Everything in Its Place
- Video 27: Good Housekeeping
- Video 28: Quick Ways to Add the Proverbs 31 Touch to Each Room in Your Home
- Video 29: La Cuisine
- Video 30: A Crash Course in Interior Decorating
- Video 31: The Proverbs 31 Woman on the Move
- BONUS: PDF Worksheet: Are you a Proverbs 31 Woman?
How much does this all cost?
Our convenient payment plan allows to take the Proverbs Principle programme for 3 low payments of $117 for a total of $351
BUT… for a limited time only
Save 20% when you make a one-time payment of $297!
No matter which you choose — payment plan or single payment — you receive this bonus:
THE PROVERBS PRINCIPLE in PDF format — absolutely FREE
How will I receive the programme?
As soon as you join the programme you will be able to access everything immediately on https://proverbs-31-lifestyles.teachable.com/courses